Your pets are welcome at our campsite, but in order not to
cause problems to other guests
we ask you to respect the following rules:
- The presence of animals must be communicated upon arrival or booking.
- Entry of animals must be authorized by the Management.
- Dogs must be provided with the appropriate health book indicating the vaccinations carried out.
- Breeds of dogs and animals deemed dangerous or reported by the competent authorities may be removed from the campsite at the discretion of the Management.
- Inside the campsite dogs must always be kept on a short leash and always in the company of the owner.
- It is not allowed to leave the dogs free or alone inside the pitch.
- In order to guarantee the sanitary regulations within the Camping, dogs must be accompanied outside the campsite for all their physiological needs, which must be immediately collected.
- It is the owners’ duty to ensure that their pets do not disturb other guests and do not invade another person’s pitch.
- Noisy dogs, who growl or bark repeatedly, will not be allowed to stay in a campsite.
- Any damage caused to third parties and / or camping facilities by the animals is the sole responsibility of the owner.
- It is not allowed to bring the animals inside the bar and in the camping facilities (toilets and laundry).
- Owners who do not comply with this regulation will be initially rebuffed and subsequently be asked to leave the campsite.
- Guide dogs for the blind (Law 34/1974) are exempt from this regulation.